Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Things Getting Fixed

Thing are looking much better today!.  We got our van back from the garage.  The bearings on the idler pulleys were toast, plus the belt was about to snap.  We now have a vehicle again!

Our van is fixed!
I was also working on the tractor, putting all the pieces back together.  Once it was all together, I tested the rear hydraulics.  No Go, it still leaked.  One look at the schematics showed that I forgot one "O" ring that wasn't there when I took it apart.  Drain the hydraulic fluid, dismantle, add "O" ring, re-assemble, add hydraulic fluid and test.  Success!
 
The tractor is fixed!
Now I am just waiting for the filter that I ordered before I put the seat on seat on and the Brush Hog gets attached to mow the fields.  Time to clean up and get ready for our local Tuesday auction.

No comments: