Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Old Snorkel Stove

Here are some pics of my old Snorkel Stove.  We had the tub for about 15 years, but 2 years ago we took it down because it was old and no longer held water so well.
The tub in its heyday, I think this is 2007
We demolished the deck to make room for the patio.

The deck being demolished
So now we just have a patio, and a used snorkel stove.

patio where the deck & tub used to be
Here's the pictures of the Snorkel Stove.

Snorkel Stove without cover

This is where I had it welded. Works fine now.

The other side of the stove

Stove with cover
Its just sitting out back.  I don't think we will ever use it, but I saved it anyway. Who knows.

2 comments:

Kamin said...

The stove looks so comfy!
Glass enforced plastic inner elements of hot tub offer a good opportunity to build exactly such hot tub as you like, check it out http://www.badtunnaexpert.se/badtunna-for-sjalvbyggare
I'm considering building just such a hot tub at my home.
Mark

Unknown said...

Would you like to sell the snorkel stove.