Monday, July 16, 2012

Shopping at Costco

Everybody out here just loves Costco!  There are two within 10 miles of us.  The mechandise is great, food is great, they sell beer & wine, and the prices are even better.  The Sam's Club here is pitiful compared to Costco.

Yesterday we went to Costco with Debbie to search for a vanity to redo her bathroom.While we were waiting for Debbie to talk to a sales associate, I decided to try the new Canon DSLR cameras.

Canon T3i DSLR
 
 I put my SD card in and shot some sample pictures.  Elly didn't know I had my own SD card with me! 

Costco Customers & the Camera Aisle

Elly waiting for Debbie while I played with the cameras.


Elly wondering WTF am I doing with the cameras
 The cameras were real nice, I am seriously considering selling all my cameras to get enough money to buy one these.  I just sold my German Stereoscopic camera on eBay. 
This is the camera I just sold on eBay for $305.

So maybe I should sell some more cameras to get enough cash for a new Canon DSLR!  Maybe even this one!

Canon EOS D60 DSLR


No comments: